ד"ר דימה בחובסקי
D. Bykhovsky received B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering (1999) and M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Electro-Optical Engineering (2004, 2014) from Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel. Since 2014, he has served as a faculty member at the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Shamoon College of Engineering, Israel
1999: B.Sc. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
2004: M.Sc. in Electrooptics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
2014: Ph.D. in Electrooptics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
Digital forensics & cyber-security
Numerical modeling of stochastic processes by stochastic differential equations
Optical wireless/free-space communication
Digital Signal Processing
Digital Communication Lab
Introduction to Communication
- M. Zohar, A.R. Azulay, D. Bykhovsky, Z. Fradkin, S. Tapuchi and M. Auslender, “PDMS deposition for Optical Devices by Dip-Pen Nanolithography,” Macromolecular Materials and Engineering, vol. 302, pp. 1700053, 2017, doi: 10.1002/mame.201700053.
- D. Bykhovsky, “Simple Generation of Gamma, Gamma-Gamma and K Distributions with Exponential Autocorrelation Function,” IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 34, issue 9, pp. 2106-2110 ,May 2016, doi:10.1109/JLT.2016.2525781.
- D. Bykhovsky and S. Arnon, “An experimental comparison of different bit-and-power-allocation algorithms for DCO-OFDM,” IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 32, issue 8, pp. 1559-1564, 2014, doi:10.1109/JLT.2014.2308276.
- D. Bykhovsky and S. Arnon, “Multiple-access resource allocation in visible light communication systems”, IEEE/OSA Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 32, issue 8, pp.1594-1600, 2014, doi: 10.1109/JLT.2014.2308282.
- D. Bykhovsky and A. Cohen, “Electrical network frequency (ENF) maximum-likelihood estimation via a multi-tone harmonic model,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics & Security, vol.8, no.5, pp.744-753, May 2013, doi:10.1109/TIFS.2013.2253462. Supplementary source code is published aside a paper on IEEEXplore.