ד"ר זאב פרדקין
Dr Zeev Fradkin received the M.Sc. from Hebrew University. He participated in development of optical switch by Chairo networks. In his Ph.D. (from Weizmann Institute) femto-second laser interaction with semiconductor surface was investigated by two-photon photoemission. The last research is focused in application of dip pen nanolithography for optical devices
2002-2007 Ph.D., Chemical Physics department, Weizmann institute, Israel. Dissertation title: Laser control of photoemission. Adviser: Prof. Naaman, R.
1990-1993 M.Sc., Applied Physics department, The Hebrew University, Israel. Dissertation title: Fundamental aspects of Bacteriorhropsin photo-response. Adviser: Prof. Lewis, A.
1987-1990 B. Tech & App. Sc., Physics/Electro-optics department, Jerusalem College of Technology
Application of dip pen nanolithography for optical devices
Laser interaction with semiconductor surface
Ion traps & Mass-spectrometry
1. Fradkin, Z., Oron, D., Naaman, R., "The effect of self-assembled monolayers on polarization-dependent two-photon photoemission and on the angular distribution of the photoelectrons." , Journal of Chem. Physics (2007), 127(12), 121102
2. Golan B., Fradkin, Z., Kopnov G., Oron, D., Naaman, R., "Measurements and control of the angular distribution of multiphoton photoemission induced by polarization-shaped pulses", Journal of Chem. Physics (2009), 130(6), 064705
3. Naaman R., Golan B., Fradkin Z., Winkleman A., Oron D., "Method for fabricating nano-scale patterned surfaces", Patent application number 2011-0006674 (2011), USA
4. Fradkin Z., Strasser D., Heber O., Rappaport M., Sharon M., Thomson B.A., Rahiniv I., Zajfman D., Toker Y., “Protein and peptide cross-sections and mass spectra in an electro-static ion beam trap”, Journal of Instrumentation 12 (2017) P05008
5. Zohar M., Bykhovsky D., Azulay A. R., Fradkin Z., Tapuchi S., Auslender M., "PDMS deposition for Optical Devices by Dip-Pen Nanolithography", Macromolecular Materials and Engineering (2017), 1700053
Introduction to electric engineering
Electromagnetic waves and transmission lines