ד"ר דורון קלונובר
Doron Klunover is a senior lecturer at the Industrial Engineering & Management Department in Ashdod Campus of Shamoon College of Engineering (SCE). Doron had received his PhD in economics at Bar-Ilan University, Israel. His main areas of interests are political economy and public economic
2011-2016 Ph.D. in Economics. Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
2008-2011 MA in Economics (with distinction). Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
2001-2003 BA in economics and logistics (with distinction). Bar-Ilan University, Israel.
1. Jelnov, A. and Klunover, D., 2022. Speed limits. Economics Letters, 213, p.110368.
2. Klunover, D., 2021. When sabotage fails. Mathematical Social Sciences, 113, pp.164-168.
3. Klunover, D. and Morgan, J., 2020. Contests with a constrained choice set of effort. Economics Letters, 196, p.109559.
4. Jelnov, A. and Klunover, D., 2020. When does the private provision of a public good prevent conflict?. Economics Letters, 192, p.109225.
5. Klunover, D., 2018. A note on rent dissipation in lottery contests. Economics Letters, 168, pp.90-93.
6. Kahana, N. and Klunover, D., 2018. Sequential lottery contests with multiple participants. Economics Letters, 163, pp.126-129.
7. Kahana, N. and Klunover, D., 2016. Private provision of a public good with time-allocation choice. Social Choice and Welfare, 47(2), pp.379-386.
8. Kahana, N. and Klunover, D., 2016. Complete rent dissipation when the number of rent seekers is uncertain. Economics Letters, 141, pp.8-10.
9. Kahana, N. and Klunover, D., 2015. A note on Poisson contests. Public Choice, 165(1), pp.97-102.
10. Kahana, N. and Klunover, D., 2014. Rent seeking and the excess burden of taxation. European Journal of Political Economy, 35, pp.158-167.
Introduction to Microeconomics
Introduction to Finance