ד"ר איליה פרנקל
I have obtained M.Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics from Voronezh State University, Russia, and PhD degree in Operational Research and Computer Science from Institute of Economy, Ukrainian Academy of Science, formerly USSR. I have more then 40 years of academic experience and teaching in Universities and Institutions of Russia and Israel. From 1988 till 1991 I worked as Department Chair and Associate Professor in the Applied Mathematics Department and at Computers Department, Volgograd Civil Engineering Institute, Russia
After emigration to Israel in 1991 I took a lectureship in Calculus, Reliability Engineering and Statistical Inference at Ben Gurion University of the Negev and Sapir Academic College and later became a Senior Lecturer on the Department of Industrial Engineering and Management, Sami Shamoon College of Engineering (SCE), Israel . In 2005, I have organized in SCE the Center for Reliability and Risk Management (CRRM) and become Chair of this Center
My specialization is reliability of Multi-state systems. I’m an Editor and a member of editorial board of scientific and professional journals
I’m an author and co-author of more than 50 research papers and book chapters in the field of reliability and applied statistics, co-author of one books and co-editor of 4 books. I have given more than 30 invited presentations in international conferences, symposia, and universities all over the world
1980-1983 Ph.D. Operational Research and Computer Science. Institute of Economy, the Ukrainian Academy of Science, Ukraine.
1967-1972 M.Sc. Applied Mathematics. Voronezh State University, Russia.
1. Importance and Sensitivity Analyses of Aging Multi-State System under Stochastic Demand.
2. Lz - transform for a Discrete-state Continuous-time Markov Process and its Applications to Multi-state System Reliability.
3. Universal Generating Functions for Multi-state System Reliability Assessment.
4. Markov reward model for multi-state system reliability assessment.
5. Mathematical models for maintenance of multi-state aging systems.
6. Optimal corrective maintenance contract planning for aging multi-state system.
2017 KA107 International Mobility - Erasmus+
2016 KA107 International Mobility - Erasmus+
2014 Reliability and Security Assessment of Smart Grid - The Danish Agency for Science, Technology and Innovation International Network Program/282.024,00 kr
Handling Systems and Plant Layout
Statistical Quality Control