· Electrical and electronic engineering.
· Chemical engineering: industrial processes and biotechnology.
· Mechanical engineering: mectronics and product design (a recently opened department).
· Industrial management: operations and information systems.
· Civil engineering (the department will soon be certified to grant a B.Tech. degree in this field).
The Sami Shamoon College of Engineering opened its gates in 1995. Over 2,500 graduates are already employed in leading industrial companies: Haifa Chemicals, Intel, Teva-Tech, the Electric Company, Chemagis, Tirkovot Brom (Bromine Compounds), Amdocs, Kamag, Baran, Nes Technology, Elta, Israel Aircraft Industries, Ludan, Tulip Semi Conductor, Sandisk, Mekorot, Netafim, Agrotop and many other companies.
The career planning unit offers you several possibilities for finding the most suitable worker: advertising job openings – lets you advertise for experienced or non-experienced students and graduates.
Searchlight meetings – enables you, the employer, to talk with students and graduates, explain the job's requirements, the organizational culture, and the skills expected for their integration into the company. Searchlight meetings are held throughout the year according to your specific needs.
The annual career fair – is essentially a recruitment event for engineering companies.
The career planning unit's services are free of charge.